Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Item of the Moment

So anyone who knows me and has seen my 3 tier shoe rack that I cherish, knows that I love love LOVE shoes. So I would say it is no surprise that my item of the moment once again is a shoe.


This beauty is the $925 cutout wedge from Dior. The deep purple suede is absolutely stunning and there is no denying that purple is the fashion color for fall. With fall in full swing, this shoe is still covered enough to be worn as the temperature cools off. With a shoe like this, all you really need is a simple black dress and some black opaque tights. Here are a couple options for style sthat I think would look fab with these glamourous shoes:

a. Ever Coity mini dress $385 b. Geren Ford lack dress $350 c. Elizabeth and James $395

d. Myne black mini dress $299

Since I know I can't afford these shoes, I will def. be on the hunt for cheaper alternatives. I will let you all know how well that hunt goes.

No comments: