Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fashion Find: Luc Kieffer

So a few weeks ago I was in Henri Bendel and ended up passing on this glam ring for this fab Member's Only leather bomber jacket that was on major clearance.




While I am absolutely in love with my jacket, I couldn't help but continue to think about the ring I passed up. It was a simple, clear lucite ring but it was just so cute! I didn't check to see who the ring was by or anything, so finding it online was like looking for a needle in a haystack until today when I was searching for jewelry on one of my favorite wed shopping site, shopbop.com.

After searching a couple pages I came across pieces similar to the ring from Henri Bendel! Low and behold I didn't find the exact ring, but there were quite a few items by the same designer. The ring is by Luc Kieffer. Kieffer is french designer whose pieces mix resin with unlikely materials to create beautiful, unique jewelry. Here are some of my fav. pieces from his collection:

These are all just so fun! Ranging in price from $187 to $218 and can either be found on shopbop.com or revolveclothing.com. Def. check Luc Kieffer out if you're in the mood for something different and sure to get attention.

No comments: