Friday, January 30, 2009

What's Really Good Kanye?

I'm sure by now everyone has seen Kanye and his legion of Fashion-doers as they trounce around Paris fashion week. I haven't exactly figured out how I feel about this parade, so I will let you all decide for yourselves.






Are Kanye and crew fashion forward or recalling fashion trends better left in the past?

I love the vintage inspired Goyard and LV suitcases but the leopard pants, come on. And who exactly are these people? So many questions, so little time.



Sideline:


Rihanna on yesterday's Pepsi Smash Superbowl performance:





I think we all get she's the good girl gone bad, but I can't help but think that she's nothing more than an image that isn't even her true personality. I must say I like the edgy adaptations of these Christian Louboutin booties though.

No comments: