Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inauguration Fab

I've been absent for a minute but I just had to take a moment to highlight all the fabulousness that was the 56th Presidential Inauguration!!


Shots from the ceremony:



I was actually suprised at how well chartruese complimented the First Lady's complexion


I can't forget about Malia and Sasha who were absolutely too adorable in their J.Crew outfits:
I really love how bold the colors were.

And I can't go without showing the Obamas at the Neighborhood Inauguration Ball

This dress designed by Jason Wu may have been stunning, but I don't think it was the right fit for our First Lady. All of the Swarovski accents were just a little too much for me; however, I loved her color choice. I think she have worn her hair up, which is a style we rarely see from Michelle. I also love how Barack wore a white bowtie to his black tie affair. Loved it!

No comments: