Sunday, June 22, 2008

April showers bring June flowers??

The world of fashion seems to be in full bloom. From basic to more abstract, floral designs have put a major stamp on accessories and apparel.

Recently quite a few celebs have been spotted out and about sporting their intepretation of this hot trend.
Blake Lively; Rihanna; Nicole Richie; Serena Williams
I even spotted an example of this trend in action while I was out this weekend:


Photo courtesy of 2ndchapterphoto.com



I just thought this skirt worn by Mecca from Urban Outfitters and the top worn by Aamira from Express were just too cute!
My on-line window shopping produced quite a few cute trend-right options that are just right for this warm weather we're all enjoying.





I also came across a few floral-inspired accessories which caught my eye as well:


And fellas don't think I forgot about you all either.

I thought this shirt from Armani Exchange was a nice subtle take on the floral trend, just right for a man who isn't ready to go all out. It comes in blue, as well as white.




*Fashion Snippet*
This weekend I also attended the launch of Beautiful Disaster handbags. Created by Jamiee & Jessica.




I'm always about supporting up and coming fashion endeavors. Good luck to you ladies!

No comments: