Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Jelly Time

So I've been on somewhat of a blog vacation but I'm back now in full force. I've noticed that I've written quite a few posts about shoes, probably due to the fact that I have an obsession with accessories, but I just couldn't help writing about one of today's shoe trends that is coming back in full swing and that would be jellies.

I think we're all familiar with the jellies of 10+ years ago that we all wore as young girls that made your foot sweat and created pockets of perspiration in your shoe,
or maybe that's just the way I remember them. However, today's take on this shoe trend comes equipped with new color ways and silhouettes that make jellies acceptable for the over 12 yr. old crowd. Here are a few selections I found around the web that I deem acceptable for the more mature woman who can enjoy a nostalgic fashion blast to the past.



Depending on the jelly of choice, they can be worn with just about anything. From jeans to shorts to summer dresses. I don't think there is any better way to have a little summer fun with your feet than to throw on a pair of jellies. I know I've got mine :0)

No comments: