Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Live at Bryant Park



So I finally found my way up to the tents today, not for the shows per se, but simply to be a part of the buzz. Although the evening sky was filled with ominous clouds, the scene was alive with photographers, reporters, fashion mavens, and model types. I went to the tents expecting to see stylish individuals galour but found myself pretty disappointed.


It wasn't until I was on my way away from the tents that I saw a young woman, or more appropriately, an outfit that caught eye.




Now what may look like a simple outfit to most, was so much more than a black top and skirt with lace detailing. The picture does them no justice but the shoes pictured here were absolutely stunning. These black patent t-strap stiletto pumps are a part of the 2008 collection from Miu Miu by Prada. Take a closer look:




She then topped off the look with a quilted leather Marc Jacobs handbags similar to the "kid bag" pictured here:




Fab!

Thanks for being a part of my blog!

No comments: