Friday, August 8, 2008

Item of the Week

Today marks the end of an extremely busy week so I will keep today's post short and fashionably sweet. Today I want to highlight an item that I spotted on one of my fav fashionistas, Rihanna.


As soon as I saw these shoes, I was instantly in love! These shoes are a part of the Gucci fall collection and can be found on Saks.com for $995.


I actually prefer them the way Rihanna is wearing them. These shoes are so hot, Saks had to limit customer purchase to 3 per month, WOW.

I knew gladiators and gladiator inspired silhouettes would be a hot trend for the summer, but who knew the trend would spill over into fall??

1 comment:

RichaTee said...

Yeah, who knew? When I was in Europe, those same kinds of shoes and sandals and Birkenstocks (with the leather thong) were so popular. Of course I bought me some sandals for $70 American dollars ($45 Euro).