Monday, July 14, 2008

What Time Is It?

Lately I've honestly been feeling very uninspired. I usually get my inspirations from people I notice on the streets but it seems like with the warmer weather, everyone is opting to keep it simple. However, I did want to touch on a fashion accessory I feel is essential for every woman and man on the go:


Watches
I'll admit I only owned one watch before I started working full-time, which was a simple Swatch, now my collection has grown by leaps and bounds to include brands from Marc by Marc Jacobs to G-Shock. As an adult I don't think anything is more of a hastle then having to reach for a cellphone just to see what time it is.


While everyone can't afford such a timepiece as the $30,000+ 18K gold Piaget Rihanna sports in her 'Take A Bow' video



I've found several affordable options which are great for style as well as function.
For the Ladies:



1 comment:

RichaTee said...

Of course being a former Guess? employee, I gotta add their watches are fly, unique, and range from affordable to expensive. They fit all tastes which is why I like them!