Monday, April 7, 2008

Sneaker Freak

*Quick News*

- Kimora Lee is slated to come out with a lower priced line, Fabulousity, to be carried in J.C. Penny retail dept. stores this fall

- Gwen Stefani's handbag line L.A.M.B. (mentioned in my previous post on handbags) gets a luxurious older sibling as black label line Aston comes to fruition in fall 2008.
* All news courtesy of Women's Wear Daily www.wwd.com



I know warm weather is upon us and I should be spending my time talking about the hottest sandal silhouettes for this summer or great places to find chic summer dresses, but I first have to write an ode to one of my favorite fashion accessories:


Hot Azz Sneakers!

No matter how old I get, I can't seem to shake my love for them. To be quite honest, the younger me never was into sneakers but as I grew older and saw that there was more to this genre than shell-toes, Jordans, and Reebok Princesses, I became more intune with the fashionable and fun side of sneakers.


My pick for favorite sneaker is the Nike Blazer. Not only is it stylish, but they are also some of the most lightweight sneakers I have ever worn. They fact that they come in such fun colors, fabrics, and designs is def. a plus for me.



My fav. designer sneaker:



Who can say no to Chanel?? Even if they do retail for $650 :0)

No comments: