Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Fashion

So while the rest of the retail/fashion world is predicting pink will be the hot trend color of the season; I am under the impression that pink has been done and redone and is due for retirement. What's my choice for the hot trend color of the season??
YELLOW
Whether it is a handbag, pump, dress, or blouse, yellow is going to make a major statement this year. From mustard to marigold, yellow hues run the gamut. This color comes in so many shades that it can look great on any skintone.


How to wear yellow this season:































Alice+Olivia mini bubble dress $385
Kalliste patent studded flats $340
Marc by Marc Jacobs patent hobo $498
Shopbop.com Bop exclusives tee $114
Pour La Victorie pumps $200
(All available on shopbop.com)

Milly pencil skirt
(Featured on neimanmarcus.com)

Celebrity Style:





Rihanna, one of my style favorites, definitely received the yellow memo and executed it well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made a post on yellow for the Spring, thats always been my favorite Spring color. Great site, glad I found it!